Monday, January 29, 2007

Tax Time!

You know, I can honestly say that I hate paying taxes. I really do. Yeah, I know... Taxes are the price of civilization and all that rot. Whatever. Still, I really don't like seeing money that I worked for going to the government. That said, I also don't like the idea of being sent to federal prison so, like a good little boy, I pay my taxes every year. I complain, but I pay.

After actually having to part with the money, the second worst thing about doing your taxes is the hassle of having to do them yourself. The IRS doesn't make it easy. Now, you can always go to an accountant or a tax preparer but that can get very pricey. I am already mad about sending money to the government, so why would I want to make matters worse by paying an accountant? I suppose some people have taxes that are so complicated that an accountant is really the only option. My tax situation is somewhere in the middle. Way too complicated to fill out three lines on a 1040EZ but not so complicated that I need to seek out a professional. For a lot of us, a better option is tax software and eSmart tax software is a great way to get your taxes done... Fast, easy and accurate.

One of the great things about eSmart is that it works for everyone. What do I mean? eSmart is Spanish Tax Software. Yes, it works in English as well but it also provides an option for Spanish-speaking folks. Does the IRS provide Spanish-language tax forms? I honestly don't know. To be truthful, I'm not so sure the IRS even provides English-language tax forms. They are way too difficult, I think. Anyway... Quick, simple, accurate and inexpensive. eSmart pricing starts at only $7.95

You can find out more at the link above. But hurry... April 15th will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment