Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cash or Credit?

Credit is sort of like a sharp knife. Handled well it can be a very useful tool, handled poorly it can be a great danger.

I think I can honestly say that I have been through both types of debt. Right now, thankfully, I am well on my way to using credit as a tool. Before Mrs. MediaBlog and I got married, both of us were pretty heavily in debt... Credit cards mainly. Now, after a lot of struggle and some sacrifice, we're almost out of it.

One of the most important things you need to do if you are going to handle credit properly is to get more information. Creditloan.com is a site that can provide you with some insight. If you've made some mistakes in the past, this is a site that can help you get back on your feet. Whether it is a mortgage or Bad Credit Auto Loans, they can help you start the process of putting your financial life back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment