Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm Sure It's Wrong To Speak Ill of the Dead...

But...

Why is there always a but?

While I was sitting in my hotel with 8 channels and no internet access I watched a bit of the Anna Nicole cluster... Ahem... Hearing. This frigging thing was a trainwreck from moment one. Ultimately, the crazy Judge Wapner wannabe reached the right decision but did we have to go through the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride journey to get there?

And here's where that "but" comes in... This is heartless, cruel and unkind of me to say, but the best day of that baby's short life was the day her mom bought it. As screwed up as she's going to be, she would have been in even worse shape had her Mama got to continue in the drug-addled stupor that passed for her life.

Oh, and that will be the first and last mention of Anna Nicole Smith in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment