Thursday, March 29, 2007

Get Noticed

You know, when I want to sell something... Maybe my dog had puppies and I've got to get rid of them. Or maybe I've got some furniture that I don't feel like moving to the new house. The first thing I do is call up my local newspaper and pay to have a small classified ad posted in a section of the newspaper that just about no one under the age of 80 reads. Then I turn on the wireless and listen to a little Big Band music... Yeah. Right.

Classified ads in the newspaper went out with buggy whips. The internet is a much more effective, affordable way to get your message out. Internet classifieds are THE BEST way to get the attention you are seeking. At the link above you will find Itsmymarket.com, a provider of quality classified ads in the UK. Along with ad space, you'll also find news, weather, blogs... Even a dating site.

It's well worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment