Saturday, March 03, 2007

Stay Out of the Doghouse

So you screwed up.

Trust me, brother, it happens to all of us. Sometimes we don't even know we did anything wrong. Still, you said the wrong thing or did the wrong thing... Or maybe you didn't say something you should have or... Does it really matter? The point is that she isn't happy and until she is happy you're not going to be happy.

Let's put this in guy-speak: it's time to suck up

Nothing says "I'm a jerk and I hate myself, you were right and I was wrong" better than flowers. Now, if you are in Southern California and you are looking for San Diego flower delivery then this link is the right place for you. They offer a wonderful selection of flowers, chocolates, balloons... Everything you need to get back on her good side.

No comments:

Post a Comment