Sunday, April 01, 2007

Get Registered

Regonline is an event registration service that facilitates attendance at conferences, trade shows and other similar events. One of their new features is designed to boost attendance by sending out a customized email to those who start a registration but then quit in the middle.

I think this is a really great idea. I know that a lot of times I have quit on a registration or entry form because it asked for too much information. I just didn't feel like I had time to complete it. Still, if I had received a followup email I think I would have been much more likely to go back and finish what I started. I would feel as though the company/business/conference was taking more of an individualized interest in me. I think that feeling would be true for a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment