Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Say It Ain't So, Mo... Say It Ain't So

Several people... Or maybe it's one person several times... Have found their way here by searching for some variation on +Moira +divorce +"Philips Phile" I have absolutely no idea why but it concerns me. I have no idea if Big Mo and Mr. Mo have gotten a divorce. To be honest, the notion wouldn't even have occurred to me if I hadn't looked at my traffic log. If you know something about it, please leave me a comment. I'm a big Phile fan but I don't get to listen every day. I've done a few searches of my own and come up with nothing.

So, anyone who can shed some light on the subject for me and my readers, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. They did. It's filed. She talked about it last week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it on muchedumbre.com , so it must be true

    ReplyDelete