Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ann Curry: Idiot (Part Deux)

mediabistro.com: TVNewser - Live Earth: Curry Says Timing Is Right

We've said again and again and again that Ann Curry, God love her, is a frigging moron. She proves it yet again by saying that this has been the year where we've all sort of figured out that we need to take this whole climate thing seriously.

Uh, no, Ann, we haven't all figured that out. Some of us aren't sheeple. Some of us haven't bought into the idea that the world is going to come flying apart at the seems because we drive an SUV.

I don't talk about "the climate crisis" around here a whole lot for one pretty simple reason: I think it's a load of hooey. I'm not all that old but I am old enough to remember that people have been forecasting doom in one form or another my entire life. I can remember very clearly as a child hearing about global cooling, killer bees and how we would run out of oil by 1990. Twenty years from now it will be something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment