Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Fabulous New Car!

TV Guide News Report Blog | TVGuide.com - CBS Turned Down Rosie O'Donnell's Offer to Host Price is Right

I already told you this was the case. Much as Rosie tried to sell it the other way, I never bought that.

However, I'm also not buying the idea that she wanted to "gay up" TPIR. That's what Ro is saying now. Beefy guys instead of Barker's Beauties, etc. etc. etc. I think this might be a Rosie joke that TV Guide took seriously. Maybe I'm wrong and Rosie is actually deluded enough to think there was a snowball's chance in hell that CBS would go with this, but I doubt it.

Rosie is way too self-involved, but I don't think she's entirely blinded. Although, she did seem to think that The View should become the Rosie Show (with three other people who nod a lot) so maybe I'm giving her too much credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment