Saturday, July 21, 2007

Feel Better Fast

They also ache who only sit and wait.

Yeah, I know... That isn't the saying. Doesn't mean it isn't true, however. I spent last Sunday on the road. And when I say that I spent Sunday I mean that I spent ALL of Sunday. I was on the road for almost fourteen hours. Now, my car is pretty comfortable, but the car seat has not yet been designed that can truly be comfortable for that long. When I finally got home and lifted my aching body out of the seat, I was sore everywhere. My neck was sore, my shoulders were sore, my back was sore, my... Well, let's just say I was sore.

That's why I was so thrilled to find a sample of a great new product that is just the thing for sore muscles. It's called Freeze It and it works. Not only does it work, it works fast. You just rub the gel on where it hurts. Almost immediately you begin to feel real relief. Freeze it has a strong but not at all unpleasant scent but even that goes away very quickly. It doesn't get all over your clothes. All it does is what it is designed to do: it makes sore muscles and joints feel oh so much better in minutes.







No comments:

Post a Comment