Monday, July 09, 2007

Our Song For the Day

It's been an interesting day here at MediaBlog HQ. Interesting in the Chinese proverb sense. I'm not going to get into it all because you probably don't care. And why should you? No, but seriously... There is a comfort in knowing that you are unconditionally loved. If I didn't have that I don't know how I would be able to make it through even one day.

Sometimes we go down paths that we'd never planned on. We make choices that disappoint those we love and that disappoint us about ourselves. Those are the moments when we most need to know that we don't have to get it right in order to be loved.

Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
cause I've seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

No comments:

Post a Comment