Thursday, January 01, 2009

Have You Considered The Spell Check, Tolstoy?

100.7 FM WFLA - Tallahassee's Talk Radio - Preston Scott's Blog

You know, it's been far too long since we took a chunk out of the Panhandle's biggest radio hack, Preston Scott. This time, instead of focusing on his lack of broadcast talent, we're going to focus on the inverse relationship between his writing ability and his writing aspirations.

We take you to Preston's blog post for 12/11/2008 which reads in part:

First, let me say that I am honored that you make the time to read this stuff. Though I am far from a literary genius, it is does give me a chance to tune-up for my various book projects. (Yes, I do have several books on subjects wide and varied. From golf to life and everything in bewteen).

Here's a little thought for you, Presto. Before you start writing the Great American Novel, how about you learn to proofread? You think maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment