Thursday, January 15, 2009

If She Left Us, We Might Have Jumped Too

We can't say that she's our favorite criminal.  That honor/title still goes to Jocelyn Kirsch.  And, for that matter, she hasn't been accused of anything.  Still, there's no denying that Michelle Schrenker is a hot, hot, hottie.  For those who don't know, she is the soon to be ex-wife (smart move, Michelle) of the D.B. Cooper of our day, Marc Schrenker.  You know...  The guy financial planner or whatever he is who abandoned his plane in mid-air, jumped for it, got on his stashed motorcycle and attempted (with the emphasis on attempted) to make his getaway.

Things didn't turn out so well for Marc-y Marc. He's in a Tallahassee, Florida hospital with a slashed wrist and he's probably going to end up doing federal time for hitting the silk out of a perfectly good airplane. And then there is that pesky little matter of the original financial misdeeds.

Anyway, Marc wasn't the only Schrenker who bailed, but Michelle's timing was a heck of a lot better.  You know, I normally  hate this sort of picture.  It's kind of a pathetic display of wealth, don't you think?  Neuveau riche in spades.  And what really makes it even a little sadder is when you take good look at the photo.  I mean, it's a Lexus and a prop plane.  Now, I have neither, but even so...  I mean, if it's a Bentley and a G5 then, okay, maybe you've earned the privilege of rubbing the rest of our collective noses in it.  Until then, not so much.

Still, even though I'm going to condemn Marc, I'm inclined to give Michelle a pass on it.  I've got sort of a soft spot for the attractive rich chick thing.  Maybe I'm subconsciously looking for a Sugar Mama.  Who knows?  All I can say is that since you're back on the market, Michelle, look me up.  I'll ease your pain, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment