Thursday, April 16, 2009

Seek and Ye Shall Find

Searching for a job can be frustrating. There are so many false leads and dead ends. It gets frustrating very quickly. The key to a successful job search is in intelligently focusing your efforts. LIGHTSHIP RESEARCH can help you to do just that. They can help you navigate the path to the perfect career for you.

Here is a testimonial from one of their very satisfied customers:

I quit using recruiters since I ran into Lightship Research http://www.lightshipresearch.com the “reverse headhunters”, now I found a way to control my own destiny instead of chasing black holes. I must say in these days, its seldom I find any business or service doing anything right. These guys are an anomaly. When I first hired them, my computer got stolen at a Starbucks, they gave me good advice on how to get reimbursed by my insurance company. My Team Leader drove 35 miles on a Sunday to get a copy of my resume emailed to Kinkos, so I could get it printed for a Monday interview that they had helped me get. This is the best investment I have ever made. They showed my how to get a job and helped me with every detail along the way. I am now a Vice President of Business Development for a fast growing banking software services firm.

T. Ogden, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment