Saturday, May 30, 2009

From My Cold, Dead Hands

Soda Tax Weighed to Pay for Health Care - WSJ.com

Mark me well, Barry. If you or your minions in Congress decide to levy a tax on Coke in order to finance your destruction of the American health care system then the gloves come off. You think I'm an ass now, you just wait, my friend.

I've given you the next thing to a free ride the last few months because, quite honestly, I've soured on politics. I got burned out in the last election. And since there is nothing we as Republicans can do right now other than work toward 2010 and 2012 I really didn't see the need to raise my blood pressure.

If you try to tax my 64 oz fountain Coke then all that ends. It's not just on, Barry... It's AWWWWN!

Oh, and while we're at it:

"Soda is clearly one of the most harmful products in the food supply, and it's something government should discourage the consumption of."

Michael Jacobson
Executive Director, Center for Science in the Public Interest

Newsflash, fuckwad... It's not any of your motherfucking business. It's not any of the government's business. Instead of trying to get the government to arrest people who disagree with you (that's what they do if you don't pay your taxes, right?) and throw them into jail so they can be viciously gang raped how about you actually try to convince people that they might be better off cutting back on the Jolt Cola and drinking guava juice instead? Oh, right, that would actually give people credit for having intelligence and being able to make responsible choices without having your goddamn nanny state do it for them.

Fuck off, Jacobson. You've just earned the inaugural place on The MediaBlog Enemies List.

No comments:

Post a Comment