Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Be Wise

I do not have any web hosting space anymore.  However, for awhile I maintained a blog on its own domain with a webhost.  One of the hardest things to do was to find a good value on hosting services.  There are so many different things to consider and so many different options.  If I am being honest, I think I sort of got...  Well...  Screwed by my hosting provider.  I didn't get very good service and I paid more for it than I should have.  My mistake was to rely on ads.  I should have done more research before making a decision like that.  Of course, the problem was that while all the information was out there, it was hard to find it all in one place.

You can do better.

You can visit webhostinggeeks.com and find honest comparisons between different web hosting providers.  Don't rely on ads or on who has the flashiest site...  Get honest reviews from a source you can rely on. 

Whether, like me, you just want to host a simple blog or even if you are interest and in need of something more elaborate like multiple domain web hosting, they can help you find the information you need to get a good value for your hosting dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment