Monday, September 28, 2009

Alone Again, Naturally

Engaged: Andrew Shue, TODAY's Amy Robach!

Oh, Amy, why do you keep breaking our heart?

First, you've taken to wearing sensible business attire on Saturdays. We were about five minutes from suggesting that you might want to take fashion tips from... Oh my God I can't believe I'm saying this... Jenna Wolfe. I mean, at least Spastic Jenna was wearing a flattering blue top on Sunday. You had some kind of blazer on. No, no, no, no.

And then we wake up this morning to find that you're engaged to Melrose Place 1.0 star and sometime-soccer player Andrew Shue. Why?

Was it something we said, Amy? You didn't even give us a chance. That's what hurts the most. And after all we've done for you. I'm sure we've done something for you. I can't think of it right now because of my emotional distress but even so.

Well, if you're looking for a little something something on the side... Or maybe if you'd just like to take us up on our standing offer to you and Julie Banderas... We're still right here waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment