Friday, December 04, 2009

Time to Cut The Cord!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Yamaha. All opinions are 100% mine.

I can honestly say that I use my iPod just about every day. In fact, I use it pretty much all day... And all night long! At night I am laying in bed listening to talk radio recordings. I usually wake up with my earbuds wrapped around my throat. One of these days they will probably choke me.

During the day, I am at my desk and it is music rather than talk radio and those earbuds are still in place. The choking danger has diminished but they still get in my way when I am trying to work. A wireless solution really would be better and that's where the Yamaha PDX-60 comes in.

The PDX-60 allows you to enjoy all of the music, TV or movies that your iPod has to offer wirelessly. No more earbud cables to get in the way when you are trying to work or, for that matter, trying to sleep. You can even keep your iPod charged to you're always ready to hit the road.

Isn't it time to cut the cords? I mean, it is supposed to be a portable music and video device, am I right? Make it even more portable! Dump those cords and go wireless with Yamaha!

SocialSpark Disclosure Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment