Monday, March 15, 2010

The Interview

'Mission: Impossible' star Peter Graves dies in LA - Yahoo! News

St. Peter: Well, Mr. Graves, quite the body of work you have here.

Peter Graves: Thank you. I've been very blessed.

St. Peter: Stalag 17... A classic... And I've got to say I loved you in Airplane. Hillarious!

Peter Graves: Well, I felt like stepping out a little. Stretching myself. Glad you liked it.

St. Peter: Definitely. Definitely. And, of course, Mission Impossible. The Boss is a big fan.


Peter Graves: Really? I'm honored.

St. Peter: Yes. Well, this whole thing is mostly a formality in your case. Just part of the process. You understand.


Peter Graves: Certainly.

St. Peter: Yes, everything seems in order. Let me just find that stamp and we'll.. Oh... Wait... Now what's this?

Peter Graves: Maybe I can help you find the stamp.

St. Peter: No. No, it's not that. What's this? 7th Heaven?


Peter Graves: Um... I'm... Uh... I can explain that.

St. Peter: Yes?


Peter Graves: Um... Well... I made some... Uh... Some bad investments... And, you see...

St. Peter: Guards?

No comments:

Post a Comment