Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Only the Trees to Hug Now

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - TRENDING: Al and Tipper Gore decide to separate � - Blogs from CNN.com

We're not serious around here often but we're going to be just for a second.

I think it's terribly sad to see a 40 year marriage break up. I have no idea as to the cause. The suspicion when it involves the famous is always adultery but that has been denied and I see no reason to question that.

As I said, I have no idea as to the cause. However, speaking generally, I will say this... It is always a bad idea when you allow anything... Any cause... Even a good cause... To become more important than your marriage. Plenty of marriages among clergy have fallen apart for this very reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment